Every woman dreams of a nice solid. Beautiful body increases confidence attracts views and most importantly – helps to maintain good health.
Physical activity is the best way to achieve the desired body shape. But that does not mean you have to be a member of an elite fitness club or have fitness equipment. If you have the will to improve your appearance, the results will be exempted.
Exercise at home brings many advantages. First – save money second – time, you can practice whenever you want and third – gives you more freedom. Some women prefer for avoiding the embarrassment caused by exercise in the alien presence. Of course, exercise in the fitness room or going to classes with experts in yoga, Pilates or Tae Bo had a lot of advantages, but now we will focus on exercise at home.
There are several exercises smoothly and without any additional equipment you can practice at home, and with their help effectively shape your body. Before getting started with them, necessarily you should first do a few exercises to warm up. Once your body will see enough exercises, you can start shape up your body.
1. The exercises for the abdominal muscles are required. Start a classic abdominal exercise: Lie on the floor, bend and lift your knees, put your hands behind your ears and lift up the upper body. To exercise the upper muscles should completely pulling off the back of the floor.
This exercise is good for strengthening the upper abs. If you have not been physically active, it is best to start with 2 sets of 10 repetitions. If you exercise regularly, increase the number of repetitions to 15-20.
2. Lie on the floor and Extend your arms overhead. Start lifting the upper body and legs to lean while the tips of the fingers touch your toes. Then again return to the supine position and again lift up. If you failed to reach your toes, do not disappoint. With regular exercise your flexibility will improve.
This exercise is designed to fully strengthen the abdominal muscles. You can start with two sets of 15 repetitions, and if you are physically inclined, increase your repetitions to 20-25.
3. Lie on the floor and place your hands behind your ears, on the upper part of the neck. Start lifting the upper body and left elbow direct the horse right foot. The upper part of your body should be turned to the right. Then return to its original position on the floor and do the same exercise, but on the opposite side, i.e right elbow point it at left foot and turn the upper body by the left. During performance of the exercise you should not move your legs.
This exercise is designed for all abdominal muscles and is particularly useful for strengthening the lateral muscles. For starters do 1 set of 16 alternating repetitions (8 left and 8 on the right side).
4. If you are a beginner, you can skip this exercise, because you risk too much to load up abs. Lie on the floor and lift your legs at an angle of 90 degrees. Extend your arms over your head and start lifting his hands and tap your feet. Do not lift too much upper body.
This exercise will simultaneously help to strengthen your upper and middle abs. Also, this exercise is a good warm-up for the legs. Do 1 set of 10 repetitions.
5. Lie on the floor and lift your upper body so that you rely elbows. Raise your legs at an angle of 60-70 degrees. Start alternately to cross again legs while holding fully stretched . First with the right foot go over left, then right over left.
This exercise helps in toning the abdominal and leg muscles. Do two sets of 10 alternating repetitions (with 5 left, 5 with the right foot). If you are physically inclined, take in 16-20 repetitions.
6. Lie on the floor, bend your knees and lift. Extend arms to the floor beside the body. Start lifting your buttocks up, then lower. Soles of the feet for a start you can store completely glued to the floor. The same exercise can be practiced when relying only on the fingers (as shown in the figure).
This exercise will help to strengthen the buttocks and thigh muscles. Do 2 sets of 10 repetitions. If you are in good physical shape, you can practice 20-25 repetitions.
7. Lie back and right hand tilt the head. Left hand place it before you. Feet at any moment of practicing the exercise should be rectified. Lift left leg in the air at an angle of 60-70 degrees from the floor. Then slowly lower it. For better effect, you can keep a foot in the air.
This exercise will help you to exercise and inner and outer thigh muscles. It is best to not make quick movements. For starters do 10 repetitions for each leg. When you feel inclined, do 2 sets of 15 repetitions.
8. Kneel on the floor and lean on the hands (dog pose). Hands set the span of shoulders (you can stop and leaning on elbows). Make sure you back to be straight. Start to lift one leg up. Do not stretch your legs, they should be bent at the knee. Toes point them up. Upper leg should be parallel to the floor. Once you reach this position, slowly return to the original.
This exercise will help you to exercise muscles of the buttocks and thighs. Make 1 series for both legs of 10 repetitions. If you are in good shape, do not be afraid to do 2 sets of 15 repetitions.
9. Stand again in dog pose, but this time bend your arms and lean on elbows. Start to lift left foot and while you do it straight up . Stretch backward as you lift higher. Then return to its original position.
This exercise strengthens the buttocks and toned legs. Make 1 series for both legs of 10 repetitions. If you are in good shape, do not be afraid to make 2 alternating sets of 15 repetitions.
10. Women push-ups are a great exercise for strengthening the muscles of the chest. Hold up the lower body on your knees, lift your feet in the air, upper body to lean on your hands, you set the span of his shoulders. Begin to bend your elbows and lowering the body to the floor. Then lift up.
If you are a beginner, do 2 sets of 5 repetitions. Advanced can opt for 2 sets of 10-12 repetitions.
Alex D is a conservative journalist, who covers all issues of importance for conservatives. He brings attention and insight from what happens in the White House to the streets of American towns, because it all has an impact on our future, and the country left for our children. Exposing the truth is his ultimate goal, mixed with wit where it’s appropriate, and feels that journalism shouldn’t be censored. Join him & let’s spread the good word!