This is the moment we have all been waiting for!! This will be the end of all for the corruption in government! It is about time a special counsel to investigate Obama and Clinton criminal activity. Long over due, but it is something that has to be done.
The House Judiciary Committee’s chairman, Bob Goodlatte and a number of other Republicans delivered a letter today to Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein. They called for a special counsel to be appointed – separate from Robert Mueller – to investigate Obama administration officials, along with Hillary Clinton, and their actions related to the 2016 Presidential election.
Nearly two-dozen Republicans are calling on the Trump Justice Department to appoint a second special counsel to investigate the raft of 2016 campaign controversies involving Hillary Clinton and the Obama administration, warning these questions cannot “be allowed to die on the vine” amid the Russia probe firestorm.
In their letter to Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein mentions actions taken by such Obama administration officials as Mrs. Clinton, then FBI Director James Comey and then Attorney General Loretta Lynch.
The American public has a right to know the facts – all of them – surrounding the election and its aftermath,” they wrote. “We urge you to appoint a second special counsel to ensure these troubling, unanswered questions are not relegated to the dustbin of history.”
‘I don’t think that the crimes of the prior administration, of Hillary Clinton, the collusion with James Comey and Loretta Lynch should be forgotten just because Hillary Clinton lost the election’
Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., to ‘Fox & Friends
They delivered an extensive, 14-point request for what a second special counsel should cover, including:
- Allegations that former Attorney General Loretta Lynch instructed then-FBI Director James Comey to downplay the nature of the Clinton email probe
- The FBI and DOJ’s decisions in the course of the email probe, including controversial immunity deals with Clinton aide Cheryl Mills and others
- The State Department’s involvement in deciding which Clinton emails to make public
- Disclosures in WikiLeaks-released emails regarding the Clinton Foundation and, according to the letter, “its potentially unlawful international dealings”
- Connections between Clinton officials and “foreign entities” including Russia and Ukraine
- Revelations in hacked Democratic National Committee emails about “inappropriate” coordination between the DNC and Clinton campaign against Bernie Sanders’ Democratic primary campaign
- The “unmasking” of Americans in intelligence documents and potentially related leaks of classified information
- Comey’s admitted leak of details of his conversations with President Trump
- The FBI’s “reliance” on controversial firm Fusion GPS, which was involved in the questionable anti-Trump “dossier”
“Our call for a special counsel is not made lightly,” the lawmakers wrote. “We have no interest in engendering more bad feelings and less confidence in the process or governmental institutions by the American people. Rather, our call is made on their behalf. It is meant to determine whether the criminal prosecution of any individual is warranted based on the solemn obligation to follow the facts wherever they lead and applying the law to those facts.”
According to some reports, they gave Session 60 days to do this!
Would you like to see the second counsel to investigate Hillary, Obama, Lynch, Rice, Comey and the rest of the corrupt company that have destroyed our country in the last decade!
Unlike the Trump/Russia investigation, which has gone on so long because they’re determined to find evidence that isn’t there, this investigation will be lengthy because of all the evidence that is. The question remains .. will there finally be prosecution or is the whole system corrupt?!?
What do you think? Scroll down to leave a comment below!
Alex D is a conservative journalist, who covers all issues of importance for conservatives. He brings attention and insight from what happens in the White House to the streets of American towns, because it all has an impact on our future, and the country left for our children. Exposing the truth is his ultimate goal, mixed with wit where it’s appropriate, and feels that journalism shouldn’t be censored. Join him & let’s spread the good word!